Doodle Stitching: The Motif Collection : 400+ Easy Embroidery Designs Mixed media product
by Aimee Ray
This follow-up to the best-selling "Doodle Stitching" offers fans expanded and updated basics, 400+ easy embroidery motifs on the page and on a CD-ROM sealed in the back of the book, 17 projects and lots of added inspiration.
More than a dozen categories include Alphabet, Baby, Celebrations, Embellishments, Space, Trees, Flowers and Woodland Creatures - and each section includes one motif stitched by the author.
The motifs on the CD-ROM are in simple black lines, so readers can easily manipulate them using their own image-editing software, print them out and transfer them onto their substrate of choice using the instructions in the book.
- Format: Mixed media product
- Pages: 132 pages, full colour throughout, includes illustrations, includes photographs
- Publisher: Lark Books,U.S.
- Publication Date: 02/09/2010
- Category: Embroidery crafts
- ISBN: 9781600595813