* Reissue of an all-time classic knitting title * Designs from Scotland, England, and Ireland as well as mainland Europe and North America * Knitting Technique section provides handy tips for making every creation perfect Born into a fishing community, the popular handknit designer Alice Starmore is uniquely qualified to present this knitwear collection.Inspired by seafaring themes from around the world.
The 20 versatile sweaters featured in this book are all within the range of the average knitter and come with full instructions and charts.
All the designs are beautifully photographed against a backdrop of romantic coastal locations and are sure to inspire in the reissue of this classic collection.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 128 pages, 70 colour photographs and illustrations
- Publisher: Pavilion Books
- Publication Date: 06/09/2010
- Category: Knitting & crochet
- ISBN: 9781843405979