Songbirds : Songbirds: Seasons: Songs for 4-7 Year Olds Mixed media product
Edited by Ana Sanderson
Illustrated by Dee Shulman, Kate Sheppard
Part of the Songbirds series
Songbirds: Seasons includes songs about spring, summer, autumn and winter, growth and change, and weather and clothing and is specially designed to help the generalist teaching music in the classroom.
Songbirds: Seasons includes songs about spring, summer, autumn and winter, growth and change, and weather and clothing, which can easily be related to topic work.
The songs appeal especially to young children and are short enough to learn by rote.
No music reading is required and the CD includes both sample performances and backing tracks for every song.
- Format: Mixed media product
- Pages: 48 pages, (b/w line illustrations)
- Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
- Publication Date: 31/10/1997
- Category: Music: general interest (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9780713648010