Arthur Sullivan: Ivanhoe CD / Album
- Each Day This Realm of England Faints and Fails
- Good Thane, Most Noble Thane, I Pray?
- Welcome, Sir Knights!
- Drink, Drink Ye All?
- The Palmer! The Holy Palmer!
- Is She Not Fair? and She Is Rich Withal
- O Moon, Art Thou Clad in Silver Mail?
- Good Palmer, Thou Didst Speak of One I Knew?
- Like Mountain Lark My Sprit Upward Springs
- Will There Be No More Fighting?
- Isaac, My Jew, My Purse of Gold
- Tis from Our Royal Brother, Louis of France
- What Means His Motto?
- Strange Lodging This for England's King
- There Is a Custom in the East
- I Ask Nor Wealth Nor Courtier's Praise
- Not Bad, Say I, Nor Badly Sung!
- The Wind Blows Cold Across the Moor
- And Now for Combat! Where's This Friend of Mine?
- Will Not Our Captor Dare to Show His Face?
- Welcome, Sir Templar! But I May Not Stay
- Her Southern Splendour, Like the Syrian Moon
- Whet the Keen Axes
- O Awful Depth Below the Castle Wall!
- Lord of Our Chosen Race
- Take Thou These Jewels; Here Is Wealth Enow?
- What Sound Is That?
- Happy With Winged Feet
- Tend Thou the Knight Thou Lovest
- Ah, Would That Thou and I Might Lead Our Sheep?
- But Hark! What Sound Is in Mine Ear?
- I See Them Now; the Dark Wood Moves With Bows
- How Canst Thou Know What Pain It Is to Lie?
- Light Foot Upon the Dancing Green
- Maurice De Bracy, Faithless Knight
- Look, Where Thy Moody Father Walks Apart
- How Oft Beneath the Far-off Syrian Skies?
- Knight, Knight, of Ivanhoe, I Come for Thee!
- Fremeure Principes
- Thou Jewish Girl, Who Art Condemned to Die?
- It Shall Not Be
- A Champion! A Champion! A Champion!
- A Judgement! A Judgment!
- See Where the Banner of England Floats Afar?
- Format: CD / Album
- Label: Chandos
- Genre: Classical
- Release Date: 01/02/2010
- Number of Discs: 3
- EAN: 0095115157824