* This is the new edition of a popular student textbook.
The first edition was well-received. The author has made revisions and additions to enhance the book's usefulness without destroying its distinctive character as a lucid, thorough, and readable text.
It gives a broad treatment of optimization methods, building on simple economic theory and elementary linear algebra and calculus, and reinforcing each new mathematical idea by relating it to its economics application.
- Format: Paperback
- Pages: 208 pages, line figures
- Publisher: Oxford University Press
- Publication Date: 12/07/1990
- Category: Economic theory & philosophy
- ISBN: 9780198772101