* World development is an increasingly important aspect of A-level studies in Geography and growing numbers of students are taking it as an A-level course in its own right. * There is, however, no standalone core textbook offering an introduction to all the key issues in World Development - this book fills that void and will be invaluable to all Geography teachers. * The book functions as a core textbook introducing the key topics but each chapter also includes case studies, which will be supplemented with updated case studies on a dedicated website. * Attractively and colourfully designed, the book benefits from the long experience of New Internationalist magazine - a regular and invaluable resource for Geography teachers for three decades - in making complex world issues easily understood, using clear and colourful charts and graphs.
- Format: Multiple copy pack
- Pages: 256 pages, full colour illustrations throughout
- Publisher: New Internationalist Publications Ltd
- Publication Date: 06/01/2011
- Category: Development economics
- ISBN: 9781906523961