* A beautifully produced visual tribute to the King of Pop * An unprecedented collection of images taking us behind the scenes of Jackson's amazing career * The latest in the successful Life in Pictures series A fitting tribute to the undisputed 'King of Pop', this lavishly illustrated book takes us on a visual tour of Michael Jackson's colourful, highly publicized, sometimes controversial, but exceptionally gifted life.
From his earliest performances with The Jackson 5 in the '60s to multi-million album success as a solo artist, this book provides a unique behind-the-scenes look at this essentially shy but legendary artist.
Capturing the essence of his innovations in music, dance and video, these images show how Jackson transformed popular culture to become one of the most commercially successful entertainers of all time.
The latest in the Life in Pictures series, this is a beautifully produced book filled with wonderful, often surprisingly intimate images - a celebration of one of the most talented artists of all time and the perfect gift for any Jackson fan.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 204 pages, 160 pictures
- Publisher: Pavilion Books
- Publication Date: 05/10/2009
- Category: Photographs: collections
- ISBN: 9781862058804