* In this first-ever Bumblebee mini-series written by Zander Cannon (Top Ten), after a shakeup in Autobot leadership, Bumblebee finds himself leading a group that believes him to be unprepared for the job.
When an opportunity to radically improve the Autobot's reputation arises, he embarks on a clandestine mission for the human military to find and disable all remaining rogue robots.
- Format: Paperback
- Pages: 112 pages, chiefly col. Illustrations
- Publisher: Idea & Design Works
- Publication Date: 20/07/2010
- Category: Comics and Graphic Novels
- ISBN: 9781600107023