This title features 20 fun and gorgeous projects. It is suitable for all levels of activity with a full techniques section to explain all the skills needed.
It includes clear and stylish step-by-step photographs to guide the reader.
Making things is fun, but making things with friends is even better.
So grab some yarn, a few crochet hooks and some crafty pals - there's no end to what you can create together.
With projects ranging from coasters to turbans to lampshades, plus loads of information and inspiration, this new book from the Super+Super series has it all.
With 20 projects to get your creative teeth into, this quirky step-by-step guide to crochet is full of fun with a little bit of an edge!
It includes: bow tie, basket tidies, bunting and tablet case.
- Format: Mixed media product
- Pages: 120 pages, full colour throughout, includes 250 photographs
- Publisher: Guild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Publication Date: 04/06/2015
- Category: Knitting & crochet
- ISBN: 9781861087362