A pioneer not only of the art but also the fashion world, Frida Kahlo is beloved for her signature portraits and the bold, innovative clothing she wore in them.
This fabulous paper doll set features Frida and 30 of her signature ensembles.
Bilingual explanatory captions contextualise how and when she wore each outfit.
Also includes a bonus paper doll of husband Diego Rivrera complete with two outfits of his own.
- Format: Other printed item
- Pages: 32 pages, colour illustrations
- Publisher: Chronicle Books
- Publication Date: 01/10/2012
- Category: Art & design styles: c 1900 to c 1960
- ISBN: 9781452108254