Family Meals for a Fiver! : Over 250 Recipes and Ideas for Budget Meals and Cooking with Leftovers Hardback
* Over 250 budget family meals with over 175 colour photographs * All recipes are triple tested * Fantastic ideas for leftovers * Contains menus, meal planners and money saving tips * Each recipe has vital nutritional information This is the credit-crunch cookery book.
Good Housekeeping have conjured up over 250 recipes costing GBP5 each.
The book is broken down into seven chapters: Soups ad Salads, Meat, Fish, Pasta and Rice, Vegetarian, Puddings and Basic Bakes.
With an extensive advice section including meal planners and money saving tips, the ideas in this book will help you shop as economically and creatively as possible.
You can either take this book in your bag to the supermarket with a fiver in your pocket and buy a meal or plan something with a few added extras from your store cupboard.
As with all Good Housekeeping recipes nutritional information and extra cooking tips are given.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 256 pages, Over 200 colour photographs
- Publisher: Pavilion Books
- Publication Date: 01/07/2009
- Category: Quick & easy cooking
- ISBN: 9781843405375