* A paperback edition of this bestselling title * The companion book to the BBC's landmark series * Features awe-inspiring images and fascinating text Britain From Above is the official book accompanying the BBC's landmark seven-part tv series aired on BBC1, BBC2 and BBC4.
The book features exclusive, awe-inspiring photography from the programme, as well as computer simulations charting Britain's natural history, its industry and transport systems, natural heritage and archaeology.
Britain From Above represents the landscape of a nation as it's never been seen before.
In his Foreword, Andrew Marr writes: 'After months of talking, looking and travelling, it is impossible not to be impressed anew by the roiling, bubbling and borderline-chaotic energy of the country.
Britain is a most unnatural place.'
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 216 pages, 150 photos & illustrations
- Publisher: Pavilion Books
- Publication Date: 15/08/2008
- Category: Places & peoples: pictorial works
- ISBN: 9781862058347