The Story of Cars Mixed media product
Illustrated by Adam Larkum
Part of the Usborne English Learners' Editions series
A lively account of the story of cars designed for English language learners.
Follows the history of cars from the early designs of Leonardo Da Vinci to the modern machines seen on roads everyday.
Comes with a CD, which contains full readings of the text by native speakers in both British English and American English.
- Format: Mixed media product
- Pages: 64 pages, Full colour illustrations throughout
- Publisher: Usborne Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/12/2012
- Category: Educational: English language: readers & reading schemes
- ISBN: 9781409545743