This title contains a series of six lessons with music tablature and standard notation presented on two DVDs, featuring the pieces Solea, Rasgueo, Compas, Alzapua, Bulerias Al Golpe and many more.
Juan Martin explains and demonstrates the essential techniques and rhythmic forms of flamenco guitar playing, designed for all players from beginners to advanced.
The lessons show in detail many varieties of the basic rhythms which form the foundation of flamenco guitar styles.
They also give a wealth of traditional and modern flamenco solos, showing you not only how to play, but what to play as the book features a substantial amount of flamenco music.
- Format: Mixed media product
- Pages: 200 pages, black & white illustrations
- Publisher: Faber Music Ltd
- Publication Date: 27/10/2008
- Category: Musical scores, lyrics & libretti
- ISBN: 9780571531028