The Harmony Guides: Crochet Edgings & Trims : 150 Stitches Paperback
by Kate Haxell
Part of the The Harmony Guides series
* More than 150 stitches beautifully photographed in the latest yarns * Ideal for beginner and seasoned crocheters * Basic techniques included and tips featured throughout Featuring an inspirational collection of stitches, this book offers 150 swatches that will add stunning detail and finish to any garment.
Each stitch features a full-colour photograph with clear and concise pattern instructions and charts.
Whether you're looking to transform an old favourite pullover or a tank top into a dramatic eye-catching design, you'll find all the stitch inspiration you need to create something special.
The striking patterns will keep crocheters of every level busy experimenting with different types of ribs, fringes, scallops, bobbles, ruffles and more.
Other books in the series include: Knit & Purl, Lace & Eyelets, Cables & Arans, Crochet Stitch Motifs, Basic Crochet Stitches, 101 Stitches to Knit, 101 Stitches to Crochet, Knit Edgings & Trims and Colourwork Stitches.
- Format: Paperback
- Pages: 144 pages, 160 colour photographs and illustrations
- Publisher: Pavilion Books
- Publication Date: 07/09/2009
- Category: Knitting & crochet
- ISBN: 9781843405238