This is a book and companion DVD that is ideal for complete beginners from popular UK wood turner, Mark Baker.
It is presented in a clear and easy-to-follow style, and covers topics such as selecting wood to sharpening and using tools.
It includes three attractive projects to hone your new turning skills.
This handy book and DVD set are all you need to get started with the rewarding craft of woodturning.
Pop on the DVD to see the techniques in action or pick up the book for instruction and ideas wherever you are.
It is perfect for complete beginners, you will be guided through every stage.
You can learn everything you need to know, from selecting wood, the basic anatomy of a lathe to work holding, sharpening and using tools.
Presented in a clear and easy-to-follow style, you will gain the confidence to apply this new knowledge and start creating some beautiful turnings.
- Format: Mixed media product
- Pages: 144 pages, full colour throughout, approx.400 photos, 5 illustrations
- Publisher: Guild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Publication Date: 02/08/2012
- Category: DIY: carpentry & woodworking
- ISBN: 9781861088499