Edexcel International GCSE English Literature Student Book with ActiveBook CD Mixed media product
by Pam Taylor
Part of the Edexcel International GCSE series
* Written by Pam Taylor, a highly experienced teacher and examiner. * Provides extensive support for the 16 poems in the Anthology, including annotated poems. * Includes guidance on teaching the Unseen poem option. * Provides assistance to students on preparation of Drama and Prose texts. * Exam-focused exercises and activities throughout. * Free ActiveBook CD with every Student Book, containing a digital version of the Student Book for use in the classroom.
This includes audio tracks of the Anthology poems in Section C, examination practice with example student answers and examination-style questions, including some past papers.
Author Biography Pam Taylor is Chair of Examiners for Edexcel International GCSE English Language and English Literature and Chief Examiner for Edexcel GCSE English Language and English Literature, having been a Chief Examiner for 16 years.
She had a long teaching career, including being Head of a large English Department for seventeen years.
Since leaving teaching, she has worked as an examiner, trainer, writer, scrutineer and consultant.
Her experience of running courses for teachers and students is extensive, both in the UK and internationally. She has been involved in writing a number of textbooks including English for London Examinations, Aim High in Edexcel GCSE English, Edexcel International GCSE English A & B Student Book, the Edexcel Assessment Practice contributions to the new Longman School Shakespeare editions for GCSE and to the Revise Edexcel GCSE English Language and English Literature Student workbooks and In-Class Revision Teacher Pack.
- Format: Mixed media product
- Pages: 176 pages
- Publisher: Pearson Education Limited
- Publication Date: 22/08/2011
- Category: English literature
- ISBN: 9780435046750