BTEC Level 2 First Applied Science Student Book Paperback
* Covers all 22 units of the specification giving learners everything they need to know in one textbook, and allowing tutors to tailor the course around their learners' needs and interests. *Achieve your potential: Assessment activities and grading tips throughout each unit gives students all the practice they need to achieve the best possible grade, explaining clearly what learners need to do to achieve Pass, Merit and Distinction. *Put yourself in the professional's shoes: WorkSpace case studies take your learners into the real world of work, showing them how they can apply their knowledge in a real-life context. *Advice from former students on how current learners can make their BTEC experience a stepping stone to success. *Edexcel Assignment tips: Written and verified by experts in the BTEC team, there's invaluable unit-by-unit advice on how learners can get the most from their BTEC course.
- Format: Paperback
- Pages: 400 pages, Illustrations (chiefly col.), col. ports.
- Publisher: Pearson Education Limited
- Publication Date: 10/03/2010
- Category: Science: general issues
- ISBN: 9781846906091