A Course in Phonetics Mixed media product
Phonetics is so understandable with A COURSE IN PHONETICS, International Edition and its CD!
This best-selling text gets undergraduates painlessly into the subdiscipline of phonetics.
Attuning your ear and practicing speech sounds is easy with the CD-ROM; over 4,000 audio files include many versions of English and almost 100 other languages.
The CD also contains material for every chapter--recordings of words in the tables and performance exercises--and maps with links to sounds of the languages spoken in various areas of the world.
- Format: Mixed media product
- Pages: 336 pages, illustrations
- Publisher: Cengage Learning, Inc
- Publication Date: 29/03/2010
- Category: Phonetics, phonology
- ISBN: 9781428231276