Planning a Kitchen Garden : A Practical Design Manual for Growing Fruits, Herbs and Vegetables Paperback / softback
by RICHARD BIRD
This book gives advice on creating a kitchen garden with plans to suit everyone, from small vegetable plots to fruit gardens.
It contains useful information on adding soil conditioners and fertilizers, improving drainage and making compost; thinning and transplanting seedlings; harvesting and storage.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 95 pages, colour illustrations, frontispiece
- Publisher: Anness Publishing
- Publication Date: 01/01/0001
- Category: Gardening: growing fruit & vegetables
- ISBN: 9781844767281