A Reader's Guide to Transforming Mission Paperback / softback
Part of the American Society of Missiology series
Meticulously faithful to Bosch's great work, Stan Nussbaum offers readers a companion to bring into relief the major themes of this great classic in missionary history and theology.
The book is a chapter-by-chapter introduction, complete with page references to Transforming Mission for every theme developed.
It contains 25 figures and diagrams to help the reader see patterns and is written to make it easier to penetrate and grapple with the questions that define Christian mission in our age
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 174 pages, illustrations
- Publisher: Orbis Books (USA)
- Publication Date: 01/01/2005
- Category: Christian mission & evangelism
- ISBN: 9781570755941