Cell Biology : With Student Consult Access Mixed media product
This book offers a masterful introduction to the cell biology that you need to know!
This critically acclaimed text offers you a modern and unique approach to the study of cell biology.
It emphasises that cellular structure, function, and dysfunction ultimately result from specific macromolecular interactions.
You'll progress from an explanation of the "hardware" of molecules and cells to an understanding of how these structures function in the organism in both healthy and diseased states.
The outstanding artwork helps you to better visualise molecular structures.
- Format: Mixed media product
- Pages: 928 pages, Approx. 500 illustrations
- Publisher: Elsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Publication Date: 18/04/2007
- Category: Cellular biology (cytology)
- ISBN: 9781416022558