Cambridge English for Nursing Pre-intermediate Student's Book with Audio CD Mixed media product
Cambridge English for Nursing Pre-intermediate (CEF level A2) is designed to improve the communication skills and specialist English language knowledge of healthcare professionals, enabling them to work more confidently and effectively.
With an emphasis on listening and speaking, the course covers the core areas of nursing with authentic tasks and activities based on everyday scenarios, making the course relevant and motivating. The Student's Book contains an Audio CD and the course is backed-up by a wealth of online activities helping keep nurses, carers and other healthcare professionals up-to-date and confident in their working environment.
- Format: Mixed media product
- Pages: 111 pages, col. Illustrations
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Publication Date: 18/03/2010
- Category: ELT: English for technical & scientific purposes
- ISBN: 9780521141338