We are SpeedyHen Limited. Our registered office is at Speedy Hen Ltd, Unit 1 Falcon Park, Neasden Lane, London, NW10 1RZ. Our Company registration number is 6862611. Our registered VAT number is GB 970 516 124.
If you use our website to order any products from us, that order will be governed by and our terms of supply
- When you register with our website, you will be required to choose a contact email address and password to act as your access credentials. You must treat your access credentials as confidential and must not disclose them to any third party.
- You warrant that the personal information provided when you register as a customer is true, accurate, current and complete in all aspects, and you will notify us if any of your details change. You can update your details by signing into your account on our website.
- You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or use a false name or a name you are not authorised to use.
- By creating an account you confirm that you are aged 18 or over.
- The content of our website
- We may update our website from time to time, and may change the content at any time. We do not guarantee that our website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our website is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our website without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- The content on our website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our website is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
- This clause does not affect your rights in respect of the description of products which you order through our website. Those rights are described in our terms of supply
- Intellectual property
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our website for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our website must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the content on our website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- Links to other websites
- Our website may contain links to other websites. Those links may connect you to websites of other organisations which are not our responsibility. We have no control over any of the information you can access via other websites. Therefore, no mention of any organisation, company or individual to which our website is linked shall imply any approval or warranty as to the standing and capacity of any such organisations, company or individual on our part.
- Linking to our website
- You may link to our website provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- Limitation of Liability
- To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our website or any content on it, whether express or implied.
- We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our website; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our website.
- We only provide our website for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our website for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our website. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- This clause 7 does not apply to any orders for products you may place through our website, which are governed by our terms of supply
- Contact us, please email email@example.com.