Revolutionary Violence and the New Left : Transnational Perspectives Paperback / softback
Edited by Alberto Martin Alvarez, Eduardo (University of Santiago de Compostela, Spain.) Rey Tristan
Part of the Routledge Studies in Latin American Politics series
Leading figures and rising stars in the field present the first contribution explaining the transnational nature of the revolutionary violence of the New Left.
Focusing on the processes of dissemination of ideologies and mobilization of ideas and repertoires of action among the revolutionary organizations of the New Left in Latin America, Europe, and the United States, this book contributes to our understanding of the dynamics of the New Left wave and, at the same time, helps explain the "why" of the emergence of very similar armed leftist groups in vastly different geographical and political contexts.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 260 pages, 4 Line drawings, black and white; 4 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 20/06/2018
- Category: Peace studies & conflict resolution
- ISBN: 9781138314368