Memory and Political Change Paperback / softback
Edited by Aleida Assmann, Linda Shortt
Part of the Palgrave Macmillan Memory Studies series
Examining the role of memory in the transition from totalitarian to democratic systems, this book makes an important contribution to memory studies.
It explores memory as a medium of and impediment to change, looking at memory's biological, cultural, narrative and socio-psychological dimensions.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 223 pages, XVIII, 223 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 08/11/2011
- Category: Communication studies
- ISBN: 9780230302006