The Inner Power of Stillness : A practical guide for therapists and practitioners Paperback / softback
This is a practical guide for people working with people.
It seeks to illuminate the lost value of stillness for the health care, bodywork or movement practitioner and teacher, both as a person and a professional and includes innovative and practical exercises and techniques to develop and sustain true therapeutic presence, mindfulness and meditation practice.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 276 pages, 57 drawings & 69 photographs
- Publisher: Handspring Publishing Limited
- Publication Date: 17/08/2016
- Category: Complementary therapies, healing & health
- ISBN: 9781909141339