Michael Craig-Martin : Transience Paperback / softback
This publication situates the vibrant, graphic paintings of Michael Craig-Martin (born 1941) within a wider historical context, including a timeline of significant world events and inventions from 1981 to 2015.
Craig-Martin's paintings depict pieces of everyday technologies like headphones, credit cards and electrical sockets.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 120 pages, illustrated in colour
- Publisher: Verlag der Buchhandlung Walther Konig
- Publication Date: 09/12/2015
- Category: Art & design styles: Conceptual art
- ISBN: 9783863358693