Get Real : Documentary Theatre Past and Present Paperback / softback
Edited by Alison Forsyth, Chris Megson
Part of the Performance Interventions series
Over the past two decades, theatre practitioners across the West have turned to documentary modes of performance-making to confront new socio-political realities.
The essays in this book place this work in context, exploring historical and contemporary examples of documentary and 'verbatim' theatre, and applying a range of critical perspectives.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 256 pages, XIX, 256 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 08/04/2009
- Category: Dance & other performing arts
- ISBN: 9780230336896