The Spanish Civil War Paperback / softback
by Andy Durgan
Part of the Studies in European History series
Andy Durgan provides a clear introductory overview and evaluation of the key debates and recent research on the origins, outbreak, course and implications of the Spanish Civil War, including the impact of foreign powers, the socio-political situation, the Republican failure and Nationalist success and the nature of the emerging Franco regime.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 176 pages, XX, 176 p.
- Publisher: Macmillan Education UK
- Publication Date: 21/06/2007
- Category: European history
- ISBN: 9781403995162