Prehistoric Stone Circles Paperback / softback
by Aubrey Burl
Part of the Shire Archaeology series
This little book has become a classic. Re-issued yet again with revisions and colour pictures, it provides an excellent introduction to stone circles, including Stonehenge, and shows how we are gradually coming to an understanding of their significance.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 64 pages, 43 colour and 4 line illus.
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Publication Date: 01/04/2005
- Category: Prehistoric archaeology
- ISBN: 9780747806097