Public Administration : Research Strategies, Concepts, and Methods Paperback / softback
Public Administration: Research Strategies, Concepts, and Methods explores how scholars of public administration and institutional politics can improve their analysis by focusing on the contextual particularities of their research problems and considering the use of multiple theories and methods.
The book functions as an introduction to central themes of public administration and related traditions of research, but also proposes a new pluralist approach for studying public institutions.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 204 pages, 1 Line drawings, black and white; 3 Tables, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 05/10/2015
- Category: Political science & theory
- ISBN: 9781612051635