Backpacker The Complete Guide to Backpacking : Field-Tested Gear, Advice, and Know-How for the Trail Paperback / softback
Edited by John Burbidge
Backpacker Magazine's The Complete Guide to Backpacking combines and distills the most useful and relevant skills necessary for backpacking in one easy to use guide, from the most respected authority on backpacking- Backpacker magazine.
From detailed descriptions of what to pack and how to pack it, to navigation and campsite cooking, to managing outdoor hazards and more, The Complete Guide to Backpacking is the definitive resource for Backpacking-related know-how.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 352 pages, 323 Halftones, color
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield
- Publication Date: 30/10/2016
- Category: Walking, hiking, trekking
- ISBN: 9781493025978