Economic Forecasting and Policy Paperback / softback
Economic Forecasting provides a comprehensive overview of macroeconomic forecasting.
The focus is first on a wide range of theories as well as empirical methods: business cycle analysis, time series methods, macroeconomic models, medium and long-run projections, fiscal and financial forecasts, and sectoral forecasting.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 495 pages, XX, 495 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 26/07/2011
- Category: Economic forecasting
- ISBN: 9780230243224