The Book That Makes Dying by Heart Attack Seem Downright BoringSimply by living a normal life, you have an excellent chance of becoming yet another statistic on the list of leading causes of death.
But Buck Tilton prefers to ponder the alternatives. In How to Die in the Outdoors, he presents 150 more interesting and unique ways to perish, from snake bite, elephant foot, rhino horn, and more!
With witty prose, Tilton describes not only the details of how you can die-some intriguingly gory, yet all based on facts-but also ways to avoid death should a life-threatening situation arise before you're ready to leave this world for whatever afterlife there may be.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 352 pages, 75 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield
- Publication Date: 01/03/2017
- Category: Active outdoor pursuits
- ISBN: 9781493027835