The Political Economy of Sustainable Energy Paperback / softback
by C. Mitchell
Part of the Energy, Climate and the Environment series
This book analyzes the extent to which the current political paradigm is capable of meeting the challenges of climate change.
Placing the UK in comparative perspective, leading energy expert Catherine Mitchell argues for a new way of approaching policy towards energy and sustainability.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 236 pages, 1 Illustrations, black and white; XI, 236 p. 1 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 04/12/2007
- Category: Politics & government
- ISBN: 9780230241725