Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product. This resource offers a concise, plain-language review of all the major technologies and applications of informatics in health care today, including essentials such as clinical databases, billing, electronic patient records, lab tests, electronic prescriptions, and much more.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 272 pages, 55 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Publication Date: 30/12/2005
- Category: Medicine: general issues
- ISBN: 9780071440660