Pushing Pixels : Secret Weapons for the Modern Flash Animator Paperback / softback
You've got the cheats, tutorials, and how-tos. What else do you need? Go above and beyond those stop-gaps and step-by-steps with Pushing Pixels, the real-world guide to developing dynamic and fun content from conception to deployment.
Whether you are animating for a short, a fun cartoon, or a mobile game, renowned Flash expert Chris Georgenes will show you his approach with various types of animation projects, from start to finish.
Providing in-depth knowledge of the little-known secrets used by the pros to produce creative, professional animations, this is the go-to source for anyone looking to create great animation.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 264 pages, 75 Halftones, color; 175 Illustrations, color
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/12/2013
- Category: Digital animation
- ISBN: 9780240818436