Deviance in Contemporary Crime Fiction Paperback / softback
Part of the Crime Files series
This book explores the three aspects of deviance that contemporary crime fiction manipulates: linguistic, social, and generic.
Gregoriou conducts case studies into crime series by James Patterson, Michael Connelly and Patricia Cornwell, and investigates the way in which these novelists correspondingly challenge those aforementioned conventions.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 178 pages, XI, 178 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 30/01/2007
- Category: Literary essays
- ISBN: 9780230594630