Late for School Yellow Band Paperback / softback
Illustrated by Moni Perez
Part of the Cambridge Reading Adventures series
Endorsed for reading by Cambridge Assessment International Education, Cambridge Reading Adventures is our international primary reading scheme. The children are going to school. But where is Miss Garcia? Yellow Band books include longer story plots to support the development of inferential skills.
There is more emphasis on learners' understanding through reading and less use of illustrations to show meaning.
Longer sentences include a wider range of vocabulary while repetition is used for dramatic effect rather than to build high-frequency vocabulary.
Contains full teaching support including learning outcomes, curriculum links and follow-up activities.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 16 pages, Worked examples or Exercises
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Publication Date: 21/01/2016
- Category: Educational: English language: readers & reading schemes
- ISBN: 9781107576797