Thinking About the Seasons: Autumn Paperback / softback
Part of the Thinking About the Seasons series
Explore all the different things that make us think about Autumn - from the weather to tastes and sounds.
The friendly text, suitable for children aged 5+, includes seasonal poems and is illustrated with beautiful large photographs and works of art.
It is perfect for a seasonal topic in an early years, or key stage 1 setting.
Question panels encourage readers to relate the ideas in the book to their own experiences of Autumn.
Teacher's notes and activities help you make the most of the book. Is is part of a series 'Thinking about the seasons'.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages, Full-colour photographs, illustrations and fine art
- Publisher: Hachette Children's Group
- Publication Date: 12/03/2013
- Category: Nature, the natural world (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9781445119663