To be a U. S. Navy Seal Paperback / softback
Part of the To Be A series
This is an introduction into waht it really means to be a U.S.
Navy Seal in today's U.S. Navy--in the sea, in the air, and on the land. The author takes you through the relentless twenty-five week training, including "hell" week, when the soldiers are put through five days of training with fewer than 4 hours of sleep.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 160 pages, Color Ill: 200
- Publisher: Motorbooks International
- Publication Date: 27/08/2003
- Category: Naval forces & warfare
- ISBN: 9780760314043