Networking Practitioner Research Paperback / softback
A complement to Researching Schools by the same authors, this book provides readers with a strong theoretical framework for school-based research as well as valuable advice on the ways in which networks of specialist groups can work together to create a broad-ranging approach to educational research.
Through a critical examination of existing research and current thinking, the authors draw out implications for the effective policy and practice of school-based research.
Illustrated throughout with case studies and including a full and detailed literature review, this book will be a vital resource for all academics pursuing research into education.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 246 pages, 17 Halftones, black and white; 15 Tables, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 08/11/2007
- Category: Research methods: general
- ISBN: 9780415388467