Click here to see our help pages on reading this eBook on your chosen device. Please note that this eBook is incompatible with Kindle eReaders. Don't forget you'll need Adobe Digital Editions, if you don't already have it.
Say goodbye to dry presentations, grueling formulas, and abstract theory that would put Einstein to sleep--now there's an easier way to master chemistry, biology, trigonometry, and geometry. McGraw-Hill's Demystified Series teaches complex subjects in a unique, easy-to-absorb manner and is designed for users without formal training, unlimited time, or genius IQs.
Organized like self-teaching guides, they come complete with key points, background information, questions at the end of each chapter, and final exams. There's no better way to gain instant expertise!
ABOUT BIOLOGY DEMYSTIFIED:
* A college biology professor presents the fundamental facts, concepts, and principles of biology in an attractive and amusing framework
* Great for anyone with an interest in biology, biotechnology, medicine, or the environment
* Coverage includes both the anatomy and physiology of organisms as well as ecology and environmental relationships between organisms
* Includes a pronunciation guide for difficult biological terms
- Format: EPUB
- Pages: 401 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
- Publication Date: 22/07/2003
- Category: Biology, life sciences
- ISBN: 9780071433877