Adhering to what is considered statutory Outer London, this collection of images covers various vehicle types, operators and locations in Outer London since 1990.
This book covers the final few years of London Buses plus various independent operators such as Capital Citybus and Grey Green on LRT tendered routes.
It also covers the gradual fading away of familiar London types such as Fleetlines, Metrobuses and Titans, and their replacement by more modern double-deckers such as Tridents, as well as other examples. With images of buses taken in a variety of locations including Wimbledon, Twickenham, Golders Green and many more, this is a must-read for enthusiasts of the London bus scene.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 96 pages, 180 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Amberley Publishing
- Publication Date: 15/09/2019
- Category: Buses, trams & commercial vehicles: general interest
- ISBN: 9781445687841