In this book David Moth chronicles buses in South West England between 1990 and 2005.
This was a time when there were still a lot of older buses in service in the region in a variety of different company liveries now very much consigned to the past.
Areas covered include Wiltshire, Dorset, Avon, Cornwall, Gloucestershire, and parts of Somerset and Devon.
Operators include, among others, Badgerline, Cityline, Cheltenham & Gloucester, Smiths, Wilts & Dorset, Southern National and First Western National. With a wide variety of buses and liveries on show, this is a nostalgic look back at an era of great variety in the buses of the South West.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 96 pages, 180 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Amberley Publishing
- Publication Date: 15/10/2018
- Category: Buses, trams & commercial vehicles: general interest
- ISBN: 9781445686059