Death by Stupidity : 1001 of the Most Astonishingly Bizarre Ways to Bite the Dust Paperback / softback
This book makes up a collection of cautionary tales about the undignified ways you can kick the bucket - and they're all true!
The vegetarian who was killed with a frozen leg of lamb, the cyclist who swallowed his own dentures and the burglar who fell head-first into a toilet and drowned...These are just a few of the true reports which reveal some of the silliest ways a whole host of unlucky people have bought the farm.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 320 pages, Text only
- Publisher: Welbeck Publishing Group
- Publication Date: 08/09/2016
- Category: Sociology: death & dying
- ISBN: 9781853759710