This lively rhyme soon has young listeners frolicking around, with creatures in the Indian jungle.
Children will be eager to join in and copy the animals' actions.
The song has a quick pace and its catchiness allows little ones, to learn the words and get involved with the story, as they try to guess the animal that will appear on the next page.
The book features children from many cultures and differently-abled children.
The rhymes and music encourage children to experiment with movement.
Everyone will want to get up and dance to this toe-tapping favourite!
- Format: Mixed media product
- Pages: 32 pages, full colour illustrations.
- Publisher: Barefoot Books Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/05/2011
- Category: Sound story, noisy books, musical books
- ISBN: 9781846866203