Towards Self-Governing Schools Paperback / softback
Part of the Studies in Education series
In this challenging paper Dr Dick Atkinson asks why local education authorities are needed.
Finding reasons lacking, he puts forward a proposal for all schools to be self-governing and thereby removed from the debilitating effects of politicised education.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 86 pages, Illustrations
- Publisher: Institute of Economic Affairs
- Publication Date: 19/11/1997
- Category: Organization & management of education
- ISBN: 9780255364089