Birds of Peru Paperback / softback
Illustrated by Dale Dyer, Daniel F. Lane, John Schmitt, John P. O'Neill, Larry B. McQueen
Part of the Helm Field Guides series
With over 1800 species, Peru has the second richest avifauna of any country in the world.
As a consequence it is one of the most popular birding destinations in South America.
This will be the first comprehensive and fully illustrated field guide to the birds of Peru.
Text is arranged opposite the plates, in conventional field guide manner.
The combination of authoritative text and superb artwork will set new standards for South American field guides.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 656 pages, 304 colour plates; 1800 colour maps
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Publication Date: 17/09/2007
- Category: Birds (ornithology)
- ISBN: 9780713686739